Facebook View
Skip to main content
Motorcycle Accidents
HawkLaw Fights for Anderson
motorcycle laying on its side next to a car

4.8 Average on Google

Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Serving Anderson

A motorcycle injury can change your life, leaving you with extreme expenses and trauma. You’ll need to take action if you didn’t cause your bike wreck, and a motorcycle accident lawyer serving the Anderson area can help you do that.

Motorcycles are a great way to travel around and enjoy the great outdoors. You’re closer to nature than ever before, and South Carolina is known for its beautiful landscapes. Unfortunately, that doesn’t mean that you’re safe.

Now you’ve had a devastating motorcycle crash in Anderson, South Carolina, likely leaving you struggling to recover the costs of your accident. Fortunately, you have an opportunity to get the full compensation you deserve.

If you’re struggling in the aftermath of a motorcycle crash, reach out to a motorcycle accident lawyer serving Anderson. Our attorneys at HawkLaw, PA understand how tough it can be to overcome these injuries, so we’ll help you fight back for your compensation.

Anderson cases are primarily handled out of our Greenville office.

Your Motorcycle Accident Injuries

Because you’re especially exposed to the road as a motorcyclist, you’ll need to first deal with your major injuries. Even if you feel fine, go to the hospital. Some injuries may not be painful until later, and you want to make sure the insurance company can’t claim that a later visit was unrelated.

When another motorist hits you, you’ll likely suffer serious injuries because there’s so little between you and the road or other vehicle. You’ll have only your clothing and (hopefully) your helmet for protection, which means you’re more exposed to dangerous substances and traumatic impacts.

If you’ve suffered from an Anderson motorcycle crash, you might be eligible for compensation for your suffering, including the following conditions:

  • Traumatic head injury
  • Spinal cord injury
  • Burn injury
  • Broken bones
  • Trauma-related mental disorders, like PTSD

South Carolina Laws May Hurt Your Claim

When you’ve suffered during a major motorcycle accident, you’ll need to file a personal injury claim and protect it. The at-fault party will do what they can to avoid paying for your compensation, so you’ll need help getting and guarding your compensation.

First, you’ll need to act quickly. South Carolina accident victims only have three years to file their claims. While that sounds like plenty of time, preparing can take time. If you’re late, your claim will be dismissed, and you’ll be barred from recovery in Anderson.

You may also need to defend yourself against accusations of fault. The defense may claim that you were acting recklessly, since it’s a stereotype about motorcyclists, and it can work. If you don’t fight back, your compensation could be reduced by how at fault they believe you were. They may claim you were 25 percent at fault, for example, leaving you with only 75 percent of your compensation.

Seek Out a Motorcycle Crash Attorney Serving Anderson

Unfortunately, it’s not easy to overcome a motorcycle crash. You’re seriously injured, you’re traumatized, and you’re struggling to recover as you need to. You’ll need compensation, but it might be challenging to get the full amount you deserve.

When this happens, you may need a motorcycle lawyer from HawkLaw, PA. Beginning with a free consult, our attorneys will fight back on your behalf so you can focus on your recovery without sacrificing attention for your claim.

When you’re ready to file your bike injury claim, reach out to a motorcycle accident lawyer serving Anderson soon. We can be reached by calling 1-888-HAWK-LAW (429-5529) or by completing the online form below.

John D. Hawkins
Founder and CEO

John Hawkins is the Founder and CEO of HawkLaw He has been licensed to practice law in South Carolina since his graduation with honors in 1994 from the University of South Carolina School of Law, where he was on the Law Review and Order of Wig and Robe.